Safety when Working on or near Electrical Installations
EN 50 110 & L-AUS - Sprog:
Adgang: 45 Dage
Pris: kr. 600,-
Varighed: 3 Timer
Pris ekskl. moms.
On successful course completion, an email with an attached certificate is automatically sent to the student and/or the Course Education Manager (CEM).
EN 50 110 is the European norm for operation of electrical installations. All Cenelec countries are committed to implementing the norm into national regulation.
For work on or near electrical installations in Denmark, the Electrical Safety Act with accompanying executive orders from the Danish Safety Technology Authority and the Working Environment Act with accompanying executive orders, instructions and WEA Guidelines from the Danish Working Environment Authority apply. Both the standard and the Danish regulation is included in the course, and the certificate states qualification on both Danish regulations and European regulations.
The online course contains these sections:
2. The regulations that Apply.
3. The Dangers of Electricity.
4. The Basic Principles of Electrical Safety.
5. Operational Procedures.
6. Working Procedures - General Aspects.
7. The Dead Working Procedure - working de-energized.
9. Working in the Vicinity of Live Parts.11. The Maintenance Working Procedure
11. First Aid in case of Electrical Accidents.
12. Final test (80% correct answers is required for certification).