Working Safety near Electrical Installations
EN 50 110 & L-AUS - Sprog:
Adgang: 45 Dage
Pris: kr. 600,-
Varighed: 3 Timer
** Pris ekskl. moms.
On successful course completion, an email with an attached certificate is automatically sent to the student and/or the Course Education Manager (CEM).
EN 50 110 is the European norm for operation of electrical installations. All Cenelec countries are committed to implementing the norm into national regulation.
The corresponding regulation in Denmark is The Danish Heavy Current Act, chapter 63, work on or near electrical installations. Both the standard and the Danish regulation is included in the course, and the certificate states qualification on both Danish regulations and European regulations.
The online course contains these sections:
2. Where and when you are to follow the regulations.
3. The Dangers of electricity.
4. The Basic principles of regulations.
5. Functional checks.
6. Dead Working - working de-energized.
8. Working in the vicinity of live parts.
9. First aid at electrical accidents.
10. Final test (80% correct answers is required for certification).