Did we not answer your question? Contact us!
Here are some suggestions on how to fix the issue:
In some cases, your browser might have saved scripts that corrupt some procedures of the webite. This can be solved by doing a hard reaload of the page:
- In Google Chrome, to do a hard reload press CTRL and F5 together. The page should go blank for a second and then reappear.
- If the first solution doesn't work, you might be requiered to empty the cache. To do that, press F12 and then navigate to the top left corner where the refresh button is located. Right click on it and select Empty Cache and Hard Reload.
- If the issues still persist, our recommendation would be to switch to Google Chrome or update your browser (please click the icon below):
Print L-AUS Certificate from the website:
The certificate is a PDF document.
- Log in with your credentials and select My Courses - left click on the certificate you want to print.
- Right-click Print certificate and select Save Target As...
- Go to destinatinen where you saved the file (the desktop) and double-click the file certifikat.png - file opens in Windows Photo Viewer
- Choose print and print - choose printer and whole pages picture - click Print
Select the path where you want to save the certificate in - eg. on your desktop!
Your certificate now appears on the selected printer.
Method of Payment
Payment by credit card:
If you choose to pay by credit card, you will be able to start the course as soon as the payment is completed.
Payment by credit card takes place through PayPal, which is easy and secure. For payment you can use your credit card or PayPal account. Thus, you do not need a PayPal account to complete the payment.
Once the payment is completed, and you have logged in with the user information that you received, the course will immediately be created automatically. You will receive an invoice for the purchase in your email.
Payment by invoice:
Invoice payment requires manual handling. Enrollment will be completed within a few hours after your request has been received (usually this takes less than 2 working hours).
Choose One Student if you want to enroll one person only.
You will be prompted to fill in the student’s information.
If the invoice should be sent to a company, we will require information about the company as well as the contact person. After receiving your request, we will send you an invoice and enroll the student.
Choose Multiple Students if you want to enroll multiple students simultaneously.
Download the form for multiple students, complete it and upload it again.
Once we have received the registration form, we will send you an invoice and enroll the students.